The final UFC 258 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-basedpromotion.
The event is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, February 13, 2021) from Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC Apex facility.
The headliner will feature a slugfest with Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns in a welterweight title showdown. Moving things along, goes Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso down in a fight.
Rounding out the main card is Ian Heinisch vs. Kelvin Gastelum in a middleweight fight, Brian Kelleher vs. Ricky Simon, and Julian Marquez vs. Maki Pitolov in a middleweight bout.
According to oddsmakers, is a -280 favorite over Burns, who is a +240 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Barber being a +120 underdog against Grasso, who is a -140 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Kamaru Usman (-280) vs. Gilbert Burns (+240)
- Alexa Grasso (-140) vs. Maycee Barber (+120)
- Kelvin Gastelum (-230) vs. Ian Heinisch (+190)
- Ricky Simon (-250) vs. Brian Kelleher (+210)
- 朱利安·马尔克斯(-165)与Maki Pitolo (+ 145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Rodolfo Vieira (-390) vs. Anthony Hernandez (+320)
- Belal Muhammad (-400) vs. Dhiego Lima (+325)
- Chris Gutierrez (-155) vs. Andre Ewell (+125)
- Mallory Martin (-155) vs. Polyana Viana (+135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Gabriel Green (-135) vs. Philip Rowe (+115)
- Miranda Maverick (-140) vs. Gillian Robertson (+120)